Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stars Hollow

How weird is it that I want to live in a fictional town from a TV show?! ... yeah I thought it would be a little weird but whatevs... For those of you who don't know Stars Hollow is a town from the show "Gilmore Girls" and yes I have been watching a good chunk of that show lately because my roommate let me borrow some of the seasons. I have seriously come to the realization that living in stars hollow would be so awesome! It is such a bummer that is fictional! Sad day it is indeed!.... that deserves a frown face :( !!! It is seriously such a cute town and small and everyone knows everyone and it is just such a perfect little town!! That is going to be my goal when I grow up... live in a town like stars hollow... k, adding it to my bucket list right now!! :)



... I mean come on... who wouldn't want to live here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment