Friday, July 16, 2010

My Newest Addiction


Ok.... so for people that know me.... my addiction for the past like year has been dried mangos and ohhhhh don't worry they still totally are!! But I have also found out I LOVE Edamame!!! So good!! They are quick and easy to make and they are also actually somewhat healthy for you!! I love them! I don't even know how I started to even buy them I think I was shopping at Costco with my mom and we came across them and decided to try them!!! Obviously a huge hit!! :) Great snack and idea for food for my apartment in the fall!! Now I just need to find more of these quick and easy AND healthy snacks!! The hunt is on!!

1 comment:

  1. baha londy i love those too! they supposedly have tons of estrogen in them though so don't share them with the boys. unless you want a bunch of emotional guy friends...but then again that could be fun :)

    ReplyDelete