Saturday, July 17, 2010

one of those days....

So Rick has been out in the MTC for exactly a month!! For girls that have missionaries out there.... you know when you have one of those days and you just feel depressed and you just start crying, you can't think of anyone or anything else besides him? And all you want is just to have him there with you and to hold you and tell you everything will be ok? Yup! One of those days for me!! I just started balling! I hate being emotional so much! It is no bueno but I just couldn't hold it in! It was just a really hard day. I wrote him a letter which helped so much! I just wanted to get my feelings out there because he is the one person I tell everything too! Is that too much for him to handle?! I feel bad telling him all of that debbie downer stuff because I feel like I need to be the upbeat person that helps him keep going! I just needed to tell him my feelings!! It felt very good which was awesome! I guess on a positive note, it shows how much I love him and miss him and it also shows how badly I want us to work out! Anyways!! I hope these kind of days get easier!! I feel like once I get back to BYU I am going to be so busy that it will start to go by faster and faster. I have loved getting a letter from him each week and it has helped me get through each week! I am getting scared when he goes to Nicaragua because then it will take a while to get his letters but thats ok! It is also good to know that he is out doing the right thing and I wouldn't want him anywhere else but on his Mish! I love him so much! But anyways its going to be ok!! It only gets easier from here and then boom! He will be back home and I will be the happiest person alive!! 1 month down 23 to go!! WOO! That doesn't seem so bad right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment